Rules and Regulations
- This event is held RAIN OR SHINE.
- Displays must be self-contained. Vendors are responsible for their own display as well as water and electricity.
- Each food vendor must dispose of ALL grease, oils and other liquid wastes in proper containers which then MUST be removed from the premises. These containers are NOT to be disposed of in dumpsters, gutters, grass. port-a-johns or any other area of the Court House grounds. Should you violate this, you will be asked to leave the show immediately and will not be eligible to come back to any future events.
- Generators must be quiet and its cords may not cross streets or walkways.
- Menus with pricing information must be visible to patrons throughout the weekend.
- Vendors must provide refuse containers outside their display and dispose of trash as needed throughout the weekend in designated containers. Dumpsters will be prominently positioned for vendor use.
- If your space is not left in a clean and orderly fashion, you will be banned for one year from the Spotsy Arts Festival.
- Vendors are responsible for all required Spotsylvania County Health Department permits and compliance with regulations. For health permit applications and regulations, please contact:
Spotsylvania County Health Department
9104 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania, VA 22553
PO Box 126, Spotsylvania, VA 22553
- Only vendors accepted in to the Spotsy Arts Festival are permitted to participate. Subletting, selling or giving space to anyone is not permitted.
- All vendors must participate both days for the full duration of the show. Unless prior approval is granted, those who fail to participate for the full duration of the show will be banned for one year from the Spotsy Arts Festival.
- Rude, obscene or abusive language and/or threatening or actual physical restraint and/or abuse of another vendor, exhibitor, volunteer, staff or public is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate removal and banishment from participation in future shows.
- Do not distribute material outside of your designated booth space or loudly solicit visitors into your exhibit space. Amplified music is not permitted, except for entertainment contracted by the Festival Director.
- Photographs will be taken during the Festival. It is understood these photographs can or will be used in future advertising and promotions for the Spotsy Arts Festival.
- Each Exhibitor must have their own insurance.
- All local laws must be followed.
- Must agree to be responsible for the collection of Virginia State Sales Tax.
- Must assume all of the risks in participating in the Spotsy Arts Festival, which includes JART, Inc. and Spotsylvania County, as an Exhibitor, Vendor, Performer or Volunteer and any and all associated activities including but not limited to —
- Waive, Release, Discharge, Indemnify and Hold Harmless from any and all liability JART, Inc. Spotsylvania County and any of their employees, directors, consultants, Members of the Board, volunteers, representatives, agents, assign successors, contractors, suppliers, exhibitors, vendors, event sponsors regarding any and all claims that my participation could give rise to any claim or otherwise cause liability.