Rules and Regulations
- This event is held RAIN OR SHINE.
- Displays must be self-contained. Exhibitors are responsible for their own display as well as water and electricity, if needed. Tents, tables and chairs are NOT
- Generators, if used, must be quiet and its cords may not cross streets or walkways.
- Tents must fit a 10x10 foot space. Canopy tents are suggested, can be any color and should be weighted on all corners. The tents need to be made of fire retardant Fabric.
- Only artists accepted in to the Spotsy Arts Festival are permitted to participate. Subletting, selling or giving space to anyone is not permitted.
- All work and displays must stay within your designated spot. No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible. The assigned area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards. No soliciting merchandise or services.
- Exhibitors must participate both days for the full duration of the show, unless prior approval is granted
- Amplified music is not permitted, except for entertainment contracted by the Festival Director.
- Photographs will be taken during the Festival. It is understood these photographs can or will be used in future advertising and promotions.
- Each Exhibitor must have their own insurance.
- All local laws must be followed.
- Must agree to be responsible for the collection of Virginia State Sales Tax.
- Must assume all of the risks in participating in the Spotsy Arts Festival, which includes
JART, Inc. and Spotsylvania County, as an Exhibitor, Vendor, Performer or Volunteer
and any and all associated activities including but not limited to —
Waive, Release, Discharge, Indemnify and Hold Harmless from any and all liability JART, Inc. Spotsylvania County and any of their employees, directors, consultants, Members of the Board, volunteers, representatives, agents, assign successors, contractors, suppliers, exhibitors, vendors, event sponsors regarding any and all claims that my participation could give rise to any claim or otherwise cause liability.